[Owncloud] Can someone with knowledge of file saving loading have a look at this?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Jun 19 12:41:44 UTC 2012

Some weird character encoding error I can't reproduce:

"I tried two different owncloud server configurations, while trying to rule
out if this is a server problem or not.

First Setup: Cent OS 6.2 Server, apache/MySQL Second Setup: Windows 2003 R2
Server, apache/MySQL (Regional options -> all Greek)

Both servers had exactly the same problem - files with filenames in Greek are
shown in the web interface properly and they also sync and download, but they
are saved with a strange filename in the server's file system.

If i try to add a file with a filename in Greek directly to the file system,
then this file does not appear normally on the web interface (it's just an
extension with no filename) and you are not able to download or sync that
file."

http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-1017

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards