[Owncloud] Fatal Error in 4.0.2

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:20:19 UTC 2012

Hi Richard,

The 'Out of memory' error means that the script requested more RAM that is
physically available on your server.
I suspect that you have something like 56M available according to this
error.

So it would be better for you to change your .htaccess file this way:

php_value upload_max_filesize 57M
php_value post_max_size 57M
php_value memory_limit 56M

It probably won't help but this configuration fits better your environment.
As for the error itself I suppose it is caused by generating preview for a
quite large image, so I'd recommend to disable the gallery app.

---
Victor Dubiniuk