[Owncloud] Fatal Error in 4.0.2

Richard Burns t11chb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 07:39:55 UTC 2012

Hi, i removed the log file as you stated but still no joy.
This is a shared hosted webserver from 1and1.

I have OC 4.0.2 (live) on the root, but also have 4.0.2 on the same server
in a different dir & db for testing purposes. The one for testing purposes
works fine whereas the live on doesnt.

Richard