[Owncloud] Question on sharing app in owncloud

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Sun Jun 17 15:38:47 UTC 2012

You may want to take a look at my email about the Share API on Friday.

To answer your question though, there should be no problem with inserting a
row manually. You may want to read up at the developer centre owncloud.org/dev
or browse through the source code to see how to interact with the databse.

Michael