[Owncloud] Question on sharing app in owncloud

Pitichai Pitimaneeyakul pitichai at 2-cans.com
Sat Jun 16 14:15:01 UTC 2012

Hi there,
I am trying to create a share by inserting directly to database in
`oc_sharing` table.
But it does not working.  However, after I sharing through the web page
for one person even in table `oc_sharing` have 3 people on the same
resource, I found that all three people have sharing showing in their
account.
Can someone please guide me to there sharing ? If I would like to do the
share from external application by inserting into database.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Pitichai