[Owncloud] Client side symlink behaviour

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jun 17 10:13:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

Firstly, this software rocks! Great idea, great execution. Thank you so
much to everyone who is making it.

My question is about the client side behaviour of symlinks. Is there a
way I can make ownCloud treat a symlink (client side) like a normal
file? So if I make a symlink from inside an ownClound synced folder to
some file outside it, that file gets synced as if it were a regular file?

I tried to Google this and couldn't find much, but maybe didn't RTFM
hard enough? Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Chris.

--