[Owncloud] idea : Notification system

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Fri Jun 15 01:26:34 UTC 2012

I still love the idea, so I'm adding this to the planned features list:

* let users control which apps can actually send notifications to them
(with block/ignore/allow/limit buttons)
* let apps provide a relevance/importance level (like logging levels in
OC_Log^^)
* let apps provide notification classes, so the user can decide what
kind of notifications of a specific app he/she wants to receive...

...but as this is slowly becoming sorta overkill, I'm not sure anymore
if notifications should be integrated in OC core / distribution. Any
opinions?

Florian

Florian Hülsmann
<fh at cbix.de>