[Owncloud] Several server instances for one cloud

Trash owncloud at psy-coding.com
Thu Jun 14 15:43:07 UTC 2012

Hey there,
I'm planning to set up my own cloud with owncloud… and I was thinking about the following idea:
Is it possible to create an installation for one cloud on several servers? For example one instance in my local network and one instance on my real server. So when I'm at home I want to access via my local sever and when I'm somewhere else the access via my real server should be quite faster. Of course the instances have to stay in sync.
Is this possible?

Bet regards
Felix