[Owncloud] idea : Notification system

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Mon Jun 4 17:18:43 UTC 2012

My idea is to use existing OC libs and provide hooks for notifications. Using these hooks we could send the notifications via email, xmpp etc. or let 3rd party apps extend the functionalities, e.g. with SMS notification!

I was just wondering if the "search" folder will stay in the ownCloud root directory and if it's a good idea to have the notify stuff organized the same way (see user_notifications branch)...

Florian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------