[Owncloud] CronJob System within ownCloud

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:13:54 UTC 2012

I need a cron job system for news app too. The use case is the
following: if the user doesn't check the reader for a long time, he
might miss some items that might have been in the feed and then been
removed. This happens with feeds that have frequent updates.

I know that Jakob is working on this.

Alessandro