[Owncloud] Continuous Integration Server for ownCloud projects

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Fri Jul 20 13:58:00 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

I'm not familiar with CI yet, but would it be possible to let developers
select any branch when running tests? Or do they have to be explicitly
integrated with the system..?

I.e., I'm developing the notifications app in user_notifications branch
but couldn't test it with PgSQL yet, which is possible with your CI
system AFAIK.

Florian

--
Florian Hülsmann