[Owncloud] SabreDAV property namespaces (clark notation)

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Thu Jul 19 10:49:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

I discovered a problem with the property handling on our SabreDAV
server. We are looking for the property "lastmodified" in
connector/sabre/node.php (line 154) but what we get is "{}lastmodified".

After digging into SabreDAV I found out that the curly bracket are used
for the namespace (3rdparty/Sabre/DAV/XMLUtil.php (line 40)) but in the
case of "lastmodified" there is no namespace and therefore it returns
"{}lastmodified".

I'm not sure how to deal with it. Is this something which should be
handled in SabreDAV or should we just filter out the brackets in
ownCloud?

Any opinions?

cheers,
Björn