[Owncloud] Owncloud with sqlite and ampache

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:55:16 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian at cknow.org>wrote:

> On Thursday 12 July 2012 23:54:44 Victor Dubiniuk wrote:
> > yes, it is bundled with media app. I use sqlite instance to stream music
> > into the Banshee and update it from git. I haven't try it with Amarok
> yet.
>
> Ok, thanks. Time to dig deeper then.
>
> Diederik

I had it successfully working in Amarok and at first I had this same
problem... however I don't remember exactly what I did to get it working.
IIRC, I think I had problems with the local database Amarok uses and
recreating that did the trick... but I'll try and look at it again and see
what I did. Keep poking at it, it did at least work at one time &_&