[Owncloud] ownCloud Plasma client

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Jul 12 10:37:11 UTC 2012

Hi Aleix,

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 00:34:24 Aleix Pol wrote:
> First of all, it's good to see people pushing owncloud (and
> synchronization) in general in KDE, I think it's something really
> needed. Kudos for that!

Thanks!

> Now, I just wanted to say that it doesn't look like something it would
> be on the system tray... maybe a KCM would be better? Or integrating
> with Alex's WebAccounts?

A KCM is planned as well, but there are really two pieces:

- The Plasmoid which lets you check the status and enable/disable certain
  folder
- A KCM / Settings module for account setup

The latter is not there yet.

What's the status of webaccounts? I haven't checked after the BoF?

Cheers,
--
sebas