[Owncloud] A little Problem

Schnee paul-steven.schnee at spdfraktion.de
Tue Jul 10 07:54:57 UTC 2012

Hello

I installed ownCloud on a server on my comapny's intranet.
Everything works as exspected. In the next step ownCloud should be
reachable
from the internet.

___ ___ ___ ____
|(1)|--------->|(2)|----------->|(3)|---------->|(4)|
|(1)| |(2)| |(3)| |(4)|
|_(1)_|<---------|_(2)_|<-----------|_(3)_|<----------|_(4)_|

(1) = Browser/Client
(2) = Firewall
(3) = Reserve Proxy
(4) = Webserver/ownCloud

There is a firewall separating our intranet from the internet. A reverse
proxy handles all incoming HTTP-requests and directs them to the correct
server. We use an apache and mod_proxy to achieve this.

When trying to access my ownCloud-server from the interent I am
correctly redirected to the login screen. After giving to correct
username/password the ownCloud server issues a Redirect to its intranet
address making it impossible to access the server from internet.

I'm completely stuck! Any hints are welcome!

Greetings

Paul

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Paul Schnee

EDV-Organisation
Auszubildender Fachinformatik/Systemintegration
SPD-Bundestagsfraktion