[Owncloud] Release information

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sat Jan 21 21:03:48 UTC 2012

I'm tracking ownCloud releases for the "ownCloud in a box" appliance I
maintain on SUSE Studio. It's currently a bit hard to tell what's in the
releases. The only information I could find is http://owncloud.org/install/,
and that only lists links to the latest stable and development tarball.

Would it be possible to create a page, which lists all the releases (including
old ones), with the date when they were done, and release notes, and
changelog? This would make it easier to tell what changed, what users can
expect, what needs to be taken care of when upgrading, or what versions are
best used for what.

Tagging releases in git also would be helpful.