[Owncloud] ideas for ownloud

Alberto Bonacina bonacina.alberto at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:18:31 UTC 2012

Il 20/01/2012 21:27, cloudfreak at mighty.co.za ha scritto:
 > 1) replicated back-storage:
 > additional to the (serverside) local storage, store
 > every file to other remote servers/services
 > (via webdav, ... )

I also think about that, infact I want to make a little server and use
it to store file/data/music and access it web (graphically) or remote
with ssh

 > if the files are only stored remote the fingerprint
 > of the owncloud server will be very small.

I don't understand that...

 > 3) bundling of storage
 > bundle multiple remote services to a bigger one

Same as above, i want to use my own server (or maybe install one server
at my customers) to do this.

 > for example use 10 (possible free) 1GB accounts
 > for a owncloud with 10GB storage

I think that it's already possible: you create 10 accounts and give them
1GB.

 > i hope this will start some discussions!

My 2 cents