[Owncloud] pdfviewer problems

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Jan 19 10:28:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

problem one is most likely related to an out dated pdf.js within owncloud.
Who will update the pdf.js sources?
About IE: pdf.js isn't even working on IE9 - maybe pdfviewer shall be deactivated on unsupported browsers.

the second problem is related to the mime type detection - I have some
issues with that as well on one of my servers.
see http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/owncloud/2012-January/001941.html

I had no time to dig deeper into that.

Take care,

Thomas