[Owncloud] Issue with CardDAV and Apple Addressbook?

Jashan Chittesh jashan at ramtiga.com
Sat Jan 14 18:06:45 UTC 2012

Hi Florian,

On Jan 14, 2012, at 17:39 , Florian wrote:

> Do you happen to be on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) or earlier ? Because
> before Lion (10.7), the Apple address book is buggy and won't work with
> the CardDav implementation used in OwnCloud.

Ah, so that's probably it ... I still have some software that I need and that won't run on Lion, so I can't update for a little while. But I'll test this on my notebook which does have Lion installed.

Thank you for the tip!

Sunny regards,
Jashan
--
Und das, was uns am Ende befreit ...
... ist das Hören auf die Möglichkeit!

That, which in the end will set us free ...
... is listening, to endless possibility!

(Jashan, 2010-03-01)