[Owncloud] Issue with CardDAV and Apple Addressbook?

Florian florian.vichot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 16:39:53 UTC 2012

Hi Jashan,

Do you happen to be on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) or earlier ? Because
before Lion (10.7), the Apple address book is buggy and won't work with
the CardDav implementation used in OwnCloud.

At least that's what I understood from there :

http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/wiki/OSXAddressbook

SabreDav is the library for implementing all the *Dav stuff in owncloud.

Florian