[Owncloud] WebDAV copied files have 0 bytes - sometimes...

Mon Jan 2 10:41:14 UTC 2012

Hi

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:11, Jashan Chittesh <jashan at ramtiga.com> wrote:

> When I connect via NetDrive from Windows, it all works fine - both on my
> own server and the public server. Using that client, I wasn't able to
> reproduce the issue on either server.
>
> So to me it seems like a problem between certain clients (e.g. Finder) and
> certain servers (e.g. IIS).

Uhm, no. Again - it happens also with Linux as a client and with Apache on
Linux as a server. So, no, it doesn't look like it's related to certain
clients and/or certain servers. As there are now also reports that it
malfunctions on non-Apache servers, I think it's a very good indication
that the WebDAV implementation in OC is broken at a low level.

And "again" again - my debugging showed that the locking stuff doesn't
work. And comments regarding this?

> I've also posted this to Shapado:

http://owncloud.shapado.com/questions/files-uploaded-via-webdav-have-0-kb-zero-kb

Thx-. Going to post there as well.