[Owncloud] Demo Video of Mobile CSS

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sat Feb 25 01:45:26 UTC 2012

On Saturday 25 February 2012 00:54 Thomas Mayer wrote:

> http://cloud.residuum.org/apps/files_sharing/get.php?token=9a5782430d9b68bbe
> d761630f144243143699bf5

What format is this file in? I only see a quick flash of a login screen.

> What I am really unsure about: How to deal with music and contacts,
> especially the two-column layout in the div#content? What would be a
> reasonable display for mobile phones?

The whole #leftcontent and #rightcontent naming is a bit off when talking
about other form factors than desktop, but that is another issue.

For contacts on mobile I think the initial view should be a list
(#leftcontent) where you get the #rightcontent when you select a contact in
the list.

I've never designed for mobile (except when WAP was still hot ;-) ) so I have
very little idea on how to deal with it.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus