[Owncloud] Demo Video of Mobile CSS

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Fri Feb 24 23:54:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have done some work on mobile CSS with media queries only and just
want to show the current state. The file view is working OK, though it
is still quirky on some places, but the navigation is somewhat
reasonable IMHO.

http://cloud.residuum.org/apps/files_sharing/get.php?token=9a5782430d9b68bbed761630f144243143699bf5

What I am really unsure about: How to deal with music and contacts,
especially the two-column layout in the div#content? What would be a
reasonable display for mobile phones?

Best regards,
Thomas
--
"[D]ie Kunst flieht, wenn ihr eure Thaten sofort mit dem historischen
Zeltdach überspannt." (Friedrich Nietzsche - Vom Nutzen und Nachtheil