[Owncloud] Removal of 3rd party libraries from the main repo

Robin Appelman icewind at owncloud.com
Thu Feb 16 08:56:34 UTC 2012

Recently the 3rd party libraries were removed from the main ownCloud
repository, I don't think this is a good idea, while I see the need to have
the 3rd party stuff seperated for some people it only makes it more complicated
for the vast majority of people.

It gives people 2 repositories they need to update and not all versions of 3rd
party libraries may be compatible with all version of ownCloud.

I suggest reverting this change and instead offer a stripped version of
releases.

 - Robin Appelman