[Owncloud] GSoC ideas

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:20:47 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

your idea is different from the feed aggregator we are discussing in
this email. In fact, your idea is related to an idea that
Jan-Christoph Borchardt threw on this list a while ago about
connecting ownCloud to Diaspora. I am not sure if there was any
follow-up to that idea.
Maybe you can look at old emails on this list (I recall the first one
having the subject "Connecting to Diaspora").

Alessandro