[Owncloud] GSoC ideas

Jan Sommer jan.sommer at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Feb 15 21:46:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just created this feature request on the bugtracker before I saw this
thread here:
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-250

Quote:

Hello,

I came across this idea recently. As I already have a lot of images
uploaded to owncloud, I sometimes want to present a few of them with some
additional text. So it would be great if there would be a basic "blog"
function where one can add posts which embed owncloud files. Then one
could share this "blog" only with some users/group or public.

Applications could be sharing impressions of journeys or creating a guide
for (less computer addicted) family/group members with some screenshots or
further help.

  What do you think about that?

  Best regards,

   Jan