[Owncloud] Feature idea/request

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 09:06:00 UTC 2012

I agree. This approach has the benefit that we can sync bookmarks between different browsers like rekonq, firefox, chrome and other and we can access the bookmarks from the webinterface which is cool.

Supporting the official firefox sync protocol is also a good idea but the data is encrypted so we canĀ“t use the data.

Frank