[Owncloud] Merge Request for OSX iCal-Cient

Spachtel_Wachtel spachtel_wachtel at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 14 09:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

I' using Mac OSX 10.6.8 with iCal to sync my calendar. There is some trouble, because iCal is not fully supporting CalDAV. Meanwhile I wrote a little essay about that problem :) ( see http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-101 )
Because I couldn't solve the problem, I identified a way to prevent harm from my calendar-entries by accedently deleting a calendar. I wrote a two lines of code, that whould prevent owncloud to delete a Calendar for old Mac OSX Clients <= 10.6.8.
What do you think about that solution? I'd like to hear your feedback on that.

This is the code I'm talking of:
https://gitorious.org/owncloud/owncloud/merge_requests/76

Greetings from germany,
Steven