[Owncloud] File Display

Christophe M meumeu1402 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:59:57 UTC 2012

It come from the new "file cache"
I have the same problem and I'm forced to use the commit
: 25faa40bd09f35cfc14a699d23d2d747173922d3 to see all my files.
I think that oc shoud use the file system to show files and use the
database as a metainformation system or at least scan the current folder
each time it's accessed to see if there is new files.
I'm using oc in conjunction with samba and breaking this funccionality is
an error I think,

Thanks,

christophe

PS : So for your problem : git checkout
25faa40bd09f35cfc14a699d23d2d747173922d3 and reinstall from this commit
(the is one database table that was removed in newer commit and that will
not be created if you just checkout)

2012/2/13 Daniel <nix at tek12.com>

> I reinstalled OC from git a few days ago and Owncloud isn't displaying all
> the
> files in my data dir through the browser. The data dir was present when I
> installed OC.
>
> I'm not getting any errors in the log files. If I try to create a folder
> with
> the same name as one owncloud isn't displaying - I get the error, same name
> already exists, however after a refresh I can see the folder including it's
> contents.
>
> I figured I would put this out to the list before submitting a bug report.
> I've
> installed owncloud before and never came across anything like this. Any
> ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Quand on ramène le salaire minimum à 500 euros par mois, que les gens
commencent à ne plus pouvoir survivre dans des conditions « humaines », on
ne sauve pas un pays. On l’achève