[Owncloud] File Display

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Mon Feb 13 13:52:51 UTC 2012

I reinstalled OC from git a few days ago and Owncloud isn't displaying all the
files in my data dir through the browser. The data dir was present when I
installed OC.

I'm not getting any errors in the log files. If I try to create a folder with
the same name as one owncloud isn't displaying - I get the error, same name
already exists, however after a refresh I can see the folder including it's
contents.

I figured I would put this out to the list before submitting a bug report. I've
installed owncloud before and never came across anything like this. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel