[Owncloud] calendar: extreme CPU usage on both server and client side with webclient

Molnár Péter hello at petermolnar.eu
Fri Feb 10 20:01:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

After importing a quite large ics file with the help of the
file uploader (I'd like to add that I really liked this feature), the
situation is the following:
- the web client literally kill one of my
cores on the server for about 30 secs on every calendar page load
- the
client computer than processes something with full power for about
another 30 secs.

The titled calendar stores 381 yearly recourring
element: in Hungary, every first name has its day, therefore the large
number.
Here's a link to the exact ics:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/nd3h6cttemp65g8v6ccb0amlo8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

think this is a serious problem, this is not that much number of record
to fail own.

Question: how can I help to find where the bottleneck is?

Best,

--

MOLNÁR, PÉTER
Tel.: