[Owncloud] Is there an Windows Desktop-Sync_tool ready for OC3.0?

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Fri Feb 3 08:43:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 20:23, Marko Weber<weber at zackbummfertig.de>  wrote:
>> on the new website i cant find any info,
>> site is complete new and disorganized.
>> on old site was under menu "discover" .. desktop-sync under development.
>> is this ready now?
It is not yet, but I am working on it.

> According to http://owncloud.org/support/usage/files/
> "There is a Desktop Syncing Client called Mirall in the work. A first
> version for Linux is available here (http://en.opensuse.org/Mirall)
> and here(https://github.com/dragotin/mirall). We work on porting this
> to other Linux Distributions and also Mac and Windows."
That is true. More in formation about mirall and its current
capabilities can also be found here:
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/12/20/opensuse-and-owncloud/
http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:OwnCloud

Currently that is related to openSUSE but mirall will work with every
other distro as well.

I will give some more information on the plan how to enhance mirall soon.

Thanks,

Klaas