[Owncloud] We want you for ownCloud

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.com
Thu Feb 2 16:03:10 UTC 2012

Dear friends of ownCloud,

we are thrilled by the great feedback we receive from users and developers for
ownCloud 3.

As you might already know, we formed a commercial entity, ownCloud Inc, that
will offer products and services for ownCloud in December 2011. To speed up
ownCloud development we look for enthusiastic software engineers that look
forward to join our development team full-time.

Preferred qualifications:

- Very good PHP skills
- Good skills of HTML5/CSS/JS
- Good skills of SQL
- Experience with the internals of ownCloud
- Experience with Open Source development
- Located in Germany or the U.S.
- Experience with enterprise technologies like LDAP, SAML, Clustering is a plus.

In case of interest, please send your CV together with your salary requirement
and possible start date to work at owncloud.com.

We look forward to your application!

Cheers
Frank