[Owncloud] New on the team

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 11:46:03 UTC 2012

Hi Lennart !

Love to have you on the team !
Personally I'm looking forward for great cooperation
while working on this app.

Just in cast if for everyone else we gonna work on following items:
* Moving whole UI to fragments
(http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/fundamentals/fragments.html),
as outcome we will get better look and feel for various density
devices (Lennart)
* full support for SSL (Bartek)
* Full download support (Bartek)

@Lennart: if i forgot somethinf, feel free to respond :)