[Owncloud] New on the team

Lennart Rosam lennart at familie-rosam.de
Thu Feb 2 11:13:55 UTC 2012

Hello ownCloud-Team,

my name's Lennart and I am a 23 year old System Administrator from
northern Germany. I heard about ownCloud on a German Podcast called
"RadioTux Talk" and I have been watching this project for a while now.

I decided to help Bartek with his work on the Android-App about two
weeks ago and already committed a thing or two with his consent. I'd
like to help Bartek with the Android App because I do know my way around
Java and I always wanted to get started on Android-Development. Also,
last but not least: I want to sync my Android devices with ownCloud in
an elegant way very badly ;-).

Therefore, joining the team seemed like a logical thing to do. So:
"Hello, here I am ^^". This is my first time I actively try contribute
to an open source project so this is still a bit new to me. But I am
confident that I can fit in quickly.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I hope that you don't
minds me being on the project. I am looking forward to get things
done ;-)

Cheers,
Lennart