[Owncloud] "what r the features of the upcoming ownCloud release?"

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Dec 30 15:00:14 UTC 2012

Was a question at the #owncloud IRC channel today.

I wouldn't be able to answer that, nor do I have any idea of a release
schedule.

Do we have any of such things, and if we do let's find out a way to make it
more prominent.
And if we dont then ... let's discuss it ;) I'm sooo good with dropping the 3
months releases, but some kind of deadline/hard/soft/freeze might be good.

And sorry  if I've missed a mail explaining it :-P

/Thomas