[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.2.0 beta1

André Schild a.schild at aarboard.ch
Fri Dec 21 15:10:38 UTC 2012

Hello,

in the windows version, is the location of the .csync_journal.db and
temp file still in the root of the folder to sync ?
That's inconvinient when you have other sync software and they then sync
these two files to....

In the linux version these files are stored in the users home directory,
somewhere down in a special directory.
In windows the "similar" location would be either
c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local
or
c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming

André