[Owncloud] SSO - CAS Jasig Authentication

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:20:14 UTC 2012

Hi Alessandro,

Nice to hear that :)

Just before your answer, Martin Sixto pointed me his user_saml plugin that seems close to what we need (I don't know if he replied to the list so I copy here too because it might help you).

Anyway, I'll have a look too but unfortunately, I just discover OwnCloud code and I don't have lots of time until januray 15th...

Cheers,

Cédrick