[Owncloud] ownCloud 5 bugfixing and polishing meeting

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Dec 13 13:57:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

we want to do an owncloud 5 bugfixing and polishing developer meeting in January or February.
The focus this time is not so much on new features but more on bugfixing and making ownCloud 5 release ready.

Because we expect a smaller group this time we plan to do the meeting in Stuttgart again.

Please choose your preferred date if you want to come and help with bugfixing.
http://doodle.com/znqctgini7dbih8z

I'm sorry for the short notice and I hope that most people still find the time.

Frank

P.S. No. There is no ownCloud 5 release schedule yet. ;-)

P.P.S. It is still possible that this meeting is not happening at all if most core people don't have time.