[Owncloud] Improving features in ownCloud internal message application

Sampath Basnagoda sampathbasnagoda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:07:11 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I'm an undergraduate student in university of Moratuwa and we(I and my team
mate) are willing to improve features of ownCloud as a our university
project. After going through the internal message application we thought to
add some improvements to it and we have implemented message conversation
feature already. I think we can deliver the feature within few days.
My questions are,

1. Are there any guidelines or rules we should follow? Can I just improve
it and release or do I need to some permissions(from the author)?
2. Are there any developers who are working on this already?

Looking for your quick response.
Thanks.

*Sampath Basnagoda,*
*Undergraduate,*
*Department of Computer Science and Engineering,*
*University of Moratuwa,*
*Sri Lanka. *
*
*
*contacts - (+94)716779281**
*
*Web Site - sampathbasnagoda.blogspot.com*