[Owncloud] The endless github privacy policy war

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Fri Dec 7 18:28:56 UTC 2012

I'd really love to see you all investing your time and energy into fixing bugs:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?state=open

In case you need a smooth and easy starter to get into coding - we have 'Junior Jobs' as well:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?labels=Junior+Job&page=1&state=open

Take care,

Tom

PS:
Please refrain from hitting the reply button and tell me: 'I'd like but I can because you are on github'
I don't care - THX