[Owncloud] Upload Button on 4.5.4 is broken again?:)

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Dec 6 19:08:23 UTC 2012

Everyone having this issue: There is already a pull request regarding this:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/282 so please test if that makes it
work for you all.

MJ Ray: That’s a fair point, but continuously seeing issues reported double
on the issue tracker and here on the mailing list decreases the amount of
time we can actually focus on working on fixing it. Github is the main
platform we chose, and if that’s a problem then it shouldn’t annoy you if
it takes long to get an answer from developers on the mailing list. Sorry
if that sounds harsh, but we have enough on our plates as it is – if you
want to make it easier for us developers, just report it directly at Github.
Besides that, the Github terms are quite ok, especially if you just use it
to report issues: http://tos-dr.info/#github-tosdr