[Owncloud] Is this weakness in OC?

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:37:51 UTC 2012

Hello.
I have owncloud installed on my webhotel. I also have two computers,
one Mac and one Windows7 that always are online. The OC client 1.1.1.
never fail on this two computers.
But on my laptop the situation is different. I can connect at home and
office, but when I take my laptop with me to a customer and try to
connect by Wi-Fi the connection is broken. I have to select OC Client
from systemtry and right click it. Then I have do select configure in
the menu and tell what username and password I use to connect.

Note: I have not select "Do not store password on local machine" so
everything should be OK.

The problems is when I go from A to C and in the middle have visited B
that not have Access.

What I try to say is:

A) is home and I can use OC perfect

B) is another place that not have access to the Internet

C) is my customer that I will present ownCloud for and how good this program is!

Is this a common problem or only "My problem?"

Karl