[Owncloud] Error when listing space used after upgrading to 4.5.4

Axel Caspard axel at singsonn.com
Thu Dec 6 18:14:44 UTC 2012

I just upgraded to 4.5.4 using the update button within the admin page.

On a related note, I found it weird that I had to recreate my admin user after the update. I would have prefer that it had kept my users already present.

Now, when I check the space used by my owncloud user in the personal page, I can see 462.7MB used (cf screenshot attached). This is wrong as I have around 6GB used :

root at owncloud:/var/www/owncloud/data/axel/files# du -h --max-depth=1

1.9G ./DC[...]
689M ./1[...]
381M ./mu[...]
2.4G ./ow[...]