[Owncloud] zentyal 3.x & owncloud with ldap

chymian chymian at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 10:43:03 UTC 2012

hi arthur,
thx for your quick response.

Am 03.12.2012 19:55, schrieb Arthur Schiwon:
> On Monday, December 03, 2012 07:51:43 PM chymian wrote:
>> hi,
>> I did successfully run OC with zentyal up to 2.2 for ldap-user auth.
>>
>> on my zentyal 3.x testmachine, I do have problems setting up OC with the
>> new kerberos/ldap system on zentyal.
> we do not support kerberos (yet)

any plans/timeframe when this will happen?

> If this is optional – ok. I have no idea about zentyal, how you can configure
> LDAP you can see here http://owncloud.org/support/ldap-backend/ldap-backend-
> in-owncloud-4-5
see above, ldap is currently working on my live-setup…

> Cheers
> Arthur
>
>> has anybody managed this kind of setup?

I'm not into kerberos up till now, so forgive me, if this sounds silly:
can it be, that one does not need kerberos, to authenticate to ldap? can
this be setup-dependent?

tia,
günter

PS: I'm on the list, so need to CC me.