[Owncloud] excel and word dump into OwnCloud

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:37:52 UTC 2012

Hello again.
I am currently planning a webapp that communicate with a MySQL
database. The app will be written in PHP and will be in connection to
OC.
What I will do is make a "report button" in that app that generate
excel and word documents. I know it is possible with PDF to automatic
send it as attachment to mail. (That have I done in another
applicaton).
But is it possible to store the docs inside OC and do as only the
administrator can have it in his ownCloud?

Thanks for your advice.

Karl.

--
Hjemmeside: http://www.karl-arne.name/