[Owncloud] Missing (deleted) files on win machine

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Dec 3 17:20:56 UTC 2012

On 03.12.2012 15:02, Franjo Posavec wrote:
Hi Franjo,

> As we update owncloud version to 4.5.x and client to 1.1.x on Windows
> machines, files are deleted in random order. They are also deleted on
> server too.
> Is there know bug about this issue?
Hmm, the description of the problem is not so specific that I could say
definetely yes or no but I'd say the problem should be fixed with the
client version 1.1.3 which was released last week.

Do you have by chance any logs which show the problem, with which I
could investigate deeper?

I apologize for any trouble that might have caused,

Klaas