[Owncloud] Owncloud windows client portable

Stephan Gsell listen at stephangsell.de
Mon Dec 3 12:28:02 UTC 2012

Hello,

as I am working on a Windows 7 computer with unprivileged user rights, I
cannot install the owncloud sync client. To get it to work, I installed
it via wine on my personal linux machine and copied the files in
"C:\Program Files\owncloud" to the windows machine in another folder.
This works great.

So my question is: could you please provide a portable version of the
windows sync-client? Easiest way would be a zip-archive with just the
same files as in the setup-routine.

Regards,
 Stephan Gsell