[Owncloud] endless 4.5.3 setup loop (was:upgrade from 4.0.7 to 4.5.3 without config files?)

Ditmar Unger ditmar at d-unger.de
Sun Dec 2 17:41:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

(Thanks Michael; before importing the saved old db tables ) I tried to install
a fresh 4.5.3 oc but the mysql db never gets populated and oc loops for the
initial setup page.
I deleted all users, files and the db via phpmyadmin and started from scratch
(apt.get install owncloud) but no success at all.
Any hints for that?

Regards,
Ditmar.