[Owncloud] linux client 1.1.3

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Sat Dec 1 18:30:22 UTC 2012

Anyone else having trouble with 1.1.3 on Linux?  I just installed it on
an Ubuntu 12.04 machine and have not been able to get it to connect to
an OC instance. I've tried 3 instances on 2 servers (all also Ubuntu
12.04 and running OC 4.5.3).   This is a new client installation, so I
get prompted to set up the connection.  When I put in the credentials
and URL, it just hangs on the next screen at the "Trying to connect to
ownCloud at <URL>" message.  I've tried SSL and non SSL, and all give
the same result. I've also tried multiple accounts.  Other computers
using the OC client are working fine.

Trey Nolen